It’s that time again, folks. It’s time to get those fantasy football lineups ready for another great weekend of football games. Here are some of the not-so-obvious players that I’d start and sit for week 7.
Remember: Six teams are on their bye week, including the Ravens, Broncos, Lions, Jaguars, Seahawks, and Titans.
Ryan Grant vs. Browns
- The Packers just signed Ahman Green, but don’t let that keep you from starting Grant this week against a highly favorable matchup. I doubt Green will even see the field.
Laurence Maroney vs. Buccaneers
- With Sammy Morris and Fred Taylor out, Maroney should get the majority of the carries. Start him if you have to.
Austin Collie & Pierre Garcon vs. Rams
- Anthony Gonzalez is still out and the Colts are playing the Rams. Both Collie and Garcon are good plays this week.
Brett Favre vs. Steelers
- The Vikings will have to rely on their running game to beat the Steelers. This is a bad matchup for Favre and the passing game.
Thomas Jones vs. Raiders
- Jones may have exploded for over 200 yards last week against the Bills, but don’t count him doing that every week. He’ll come back down to reality against the Raiders.
Brandon Jacobs vs. Cardinals
- Jacobs has killed me in so many league this season because I keep giving him the benefit of the doubt. Well, I’ve learned my lesson. Sit him every week in every league. You won’t regret it.
Bernard Berrian & Sidney Rice vs. Steelers
- I don’t like Favre against the Steelers and I certainly don’t like his receivers. Sit both Berrian and Rice this week.
Michael Crabtree vs. Texans
I now you may be tempted to start Crabtree this week since it’ll be his first game as a pro, but DON’T DO IT! Keep him on the bench until he proves he’s a big part of the offense.
Current: Coming Soon!